Friday, June 18, 2010

WeddingPlanning

Today I am hunting through bridal magazine and blogs like crazy. I am looking for ideas from other wedddings are finding the greatest idea..a dessert bar! & what a great idea to showcase my talents and bring more sweet treats to our reception ?! It is perfect. So far I have fallen in love with these little sweets and the bakers and decorators who did them are amazing! The pops of color and menu place settings are adorable! Who wouldn't want to sink their teeth in a cupcake at a wedding? I cannot wait to have cupcakes displayed at our wedding next to the wedding cake I will be making.


&& I LOVE these too! They little addition of color from the sanding sugar and paper cups makes them pop!


The table with the framed card adds romance in an unexpected way. They are beautiful cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment